EBA Internship Program aims at matching top performing students with cutting-edge companies for JOB OPPORTUNITY.
1. INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
There are two types of internship programs. Details will be explained in info-session.
2. INTERNSHIP PROCESS
3. PARTICIPATING COMPANIES & TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
- * =Schedule to be confirmed with companies and selected students
- Main language used in this internship: ENGLISH
- Students from partnering universities of EBA Consortium and SOI Asia Project who are expecting to graduate in 2016 or before March 2017 (Students, who already graduated, are also welcome).
- Interested in full-time job opportunity in Japan after graduation
5. HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documents to eba.internship[at]gmail.com
- Download form>>EBA2015-internship-application
- Copy of transcript
- Copy of English Proficiency test score (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC or others) (If any)
- Recommendation letter from faculty members
6. FINANCIAL SUPPORTS [To be determined]
- Two-way air ticket, accommodation, and travel insurance (only for official EBA activities) will be provided to successful internship candidates.
- Other excluded expenses: 200-250 USD (weekly)
- Daily meals and local transportation
- Social and entertainment
- Visa fee & Visa processing fee
Brief introduction of internship program, overview of company, and internship assignment presented by EBA coordinator.
Any questions, please contact [email protected]
Disclosure: I may get a small commission if you buy certain products linked in this article. However, my opinions are my own and I only promote the products and services that I trust.